LabAdviser is a wiki accessible for users of the DTU Nanolab facilities. If you are not a current user, please take a look at our homepage. You can also take a virtual tour of the DTU Nanolab cleanroom facility or explore our YouTube channel with a selection of training videos.
LabAdviser contains information about
- equipment at DTU Nanolab that covers micro and nano fabrication in the cleanroom facility in building 346 and surroundings (in building 346 and 347) and characterization equipment, primarily electron microscopy, at building 314 and 307.
- fabrication steps in micro and nano fabrication that takes place at the cleanroom fabrication facility and surroundings and
- electron microscopy methods that takes place at building 314/307.
An overview of the equipment in these facilities can be found and some fabrication process flows and singles fabrication steps are described. In general LabAdviser is meant to advise you to the right equipment and to advise you to a good starting point for your micro and nano fabrication steps as for your electron microscopy work. This should not be replacing communication with the staff of the facilities but we recommend it as a good starting point before contacting the staff. To enter LabAdviser you need to log in with your DTU login. LabAdviser is only editable for the staff of the facilities. If you need further information about certain machinery or processes, please contact the relevant staff. Any feedback or input you might have to LabAdviser is welcome and can be given by mail to the LabAdviser mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
News in LabAdviser:
- The latest LabAdviser update: LabAdviser update send out 2020-08-17
- Slides from the latest Tech Forum from September 29, 2021 are here:File:Techforum 2021_29.09.2021.pdf
- Introduction to LabAdviser and Micro/Nano Fabrication
- Introduction to LabManager
- Process flow approval (fabrication)
- Characterization in building 314/307
- Micro and Nano Fabrication Overview
- DTU Nanolab Projects - Technology Research
- Courses (Introduction course, Tool Package Training's (TPT))
- Surveys, statistics, monthly LabAdviser updates and other info.
- How to add information to LabAdviser
Overview of micro and nano fabrication steps - a guide to where you can find fabrication information in LabAdviser:
Contact Information for the DTU Nanolab fabrication part
In order to get the quickest response to training requests, process approvals, questions etc. please use the following mailboxes to DTU Nanolab - Fabrication (formerly known as Danchip).
|LabAdviser Mailboxemail@example.com||Any questions or feedback to LabAdviser.|
|Process flow firstname.lastname@example.org (should work again)||More about process flow review here|
|Training on email@example.com||It is our goal to answer your request regarding process flow reviews and training within 2 workdays.|
|E-beam firstname.lastname@example.org|| To request training on JEOL JBX-9500FSZ or Raith ELPHY e-beam writer. |
Authorization to run JEOL JBX-9500FSZ requires at least 4 training sessions. Before you request for training on this machine, study this page and have all files ready: Getting started.
|E-beam email@example.com||To request cassette loading on JEOL JBX-9500FSZ.|
|Mask order:||Photomasks has to be ordered at Compugraphics in Procure. You can read more about the procedure for mask ordering here. It requires a specification file like this: (example spec file) and a design file (gds or cif format).|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Mask Review)|| Note: You have to order masks at Compugraphics via Procure.
Nanolab can offer a check of the mask design and specifications. You can read more about mask design here.
|email@example.com (Subject: Lesker Metal Wishes).||- See current and future materials here: Lesker status log|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject:PVD Metal Wishes)||See current and future materials here:|
|Tool email@example.com|| Laser: change of optics and |
Polymer Injection Molding machine: change mold-tool
|Commercial offers firstname.lastname@example.org||mostly companies nanolabexternal customers|
|Gas-related questions||DCH-Gas@nanolab.dtu.dk||issues (information regarding ordering, delivery, changing etc. Mostly for internal Nanolab use|
|All other email@example.com||... or if you are in doubt|
DTU Nanolab Fabrication Cleanroom Naming and Phone Numbers
Cleanroom builing 346 ground floor
Basement builing 346 phase 1
DTU Nanolab building 314 and Phone Numbers